Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tricks and Treats

Halloween was so much fun - Silja had a good time once she realized treats were involved... She ran up to my parent's door (our first stop) and yelled "Trick or Treating!" It was cute.

She was Little Red Riding Hood and Jens was a puppy. We added the bone on the binky after he wouldn't take an afternoon nap. Rather than have a cranky puppy for the evening, we just plugged him up with the bone. It worked. Ha!

Here are a few pictures:




Peter, Nic and Harper met us and Nama and Grandpa's house before we headed downtown Edmonds. What a cute chili pepper!


My mom - ever the proactive dental health grandmother - got all the grandkids a big ol' tube of toothpaste and a new toothbrush for Halloween. It was funny. I guess that means I need to start brushing Jens' 4 teeth...

Here is a cute picture of Silja and her good friend Piper taking a break from trick o' treatin' with a little popcorn from the Edmonds theater. I think they are people watching in this one.


And Jens and his buddy Nate were just yanking each other's ears and paws.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pictures and adorable costumes. I love the bone attached to Jens' binky! And that little Harper is so cute too!

Shannon said...

The bone is priceless!!

Your kids are beautiful.