Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Let the Holiday begin

There is some confusion in our house about what is Holiday and what constitutes "the Holidays." Silja has been asking every day if it is Holiday. I say yes, it is now the Holidays. Can anyone help me explain the plural use of a term to a 3 year old?

I love these "Holidays" as Christmas is my favorite time of year.

And we have been getting into the spirit since before Thanksgiving thanks to good ol' Warm 106.9! Tune in. It's even better when you are spotting Christmas lights in the car and a good song comes on.

Thanks to Kristi & Anthony for introducing me to Elfing oneself! Check out my clan here: Knutsens Elfing Around.

The Nelsons is just as funny... I love this!

This photo head animation thing ranks up there with my other strange Christmas favorites - anything miniature (a good example would be the downright adorableness of most Hallmark ornaments) and claymation Christmas stories!

Have a jolly good day!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hilarious! And so fun to see Kristi's family :)