Monday, November 19, 2007

Just call him Turbo

My mom says that ever since Jens started crawling it is like someone just plugged him in. So true! He was such a mellow baby, completely content to just sit and watch. Now, he is rarely still and probably crawls about 2 miles a day up and down our hallway. His newest feat is walking on his knees, preferably pushing a shopping cart.



Last night, he pushed a child sized chair from our dining room to the stairs - walking behind it. He sure is crafty. I think he is trying to walk before his birthday on Thursday...

He is having his Turkey birthday this year - and he will every 7-8 years I think. I am going to take a picture of him with candles in the turkey. For some reason I think this is absolutely necessary.

What a funny guy. I cannot believe he is almost 1!

No comments: