Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!


It's hard to believe that in one year a family can change so much! I was scrolling through our Halloween pictures from last year and thought I'd post a few. Knut is in fine form, if I do say so! If any of you want to borrow the "Daddy is a special "dancer"" costume, you know our number...

 

Not to mention that I am a bee that is fully pollenated (is that even a word?). Hee hee.

I love this picture of Peter and Nic - she is a mummy (a great costume for a newly preggers mama) and he is a mad scientist. They had a great party and their house was partially demoed for their remodel. Even more reason to remodel in the fall... you can use your torn up house as a house of horrors!


Lily, Elliot and Silja stopped by Nama & Grandpa's before heading downtown Edmonds for trick-or-treating.


And, last but certainly not least, I had to post a picture of Perry in costume. This is from Halloween 2004. He was never that into being dressed up - and whenever he had anything on his feet he would prance around so delicately. He was and will always be our little wiggly prince.

No comments: