Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back to the Blogosphere

Ok, so I know it has been awhile... Almost every day I think about blogging something and that's about as far as I get. This pattern is happening with so many things in life, I think it means I'm just plain busy.

We are enjoying the moments of sunshine these days, getting outside to play with our neighbors and trying to get our yard in better shape.

Other than fighting yet another round of illness (Knut is on his 3rd flu/virus bug of the year!) life is good. Jens is growing and almost running and saying quite a few words.

Here is the latest additions to his vocabulary:
Dada (all day, looking out the window with sad eyes)
Eeeow (meow)
Goggog (dog)
Tatchu (Thank you)
Silja - he is getting really good at this one!
Ah-duh (all done)

And I just love watching Silja try out new words. She is so funny, she gets this look on her face like she is trying really hard and then she'll let rip a structured sentence that just blows me away! Of course, now I can't think of real example, but they are funny, I promise!

Here are some funny recent pictures...



Doesn't everyone need a picture of themselves in a box? He worked long and hard at getting himself in here...

This is a better fit:



Silja loves to take pictures and she thought it was extra special to take one of herself with daddy's help.



Fun in the sandbox - Jens' first time and lots of sand was eaten...





More later! XOXOXO

No comments: