So Valentines Day came and went and my intentions to post sweet nothings about my family did too! I do love them, and I think they know that (otherwise, all my efforts of heart shaped waffles, a "red" theme dinner, etc., were for nothing).
We did have a fun day even though it was a work day for me so Daddy ended up making our red dinner (spaghetti) and I got to waltz in to roses and a fully prepared meal on the table. Nice!
Silja wore all red on Valentines Day - and I didn't capture a picture. Red dress with a heart on it, and slightly not matching red tights with flowers. What a fashion sense she is developing!
Quick note of the quote of the week... A few days ago Silja said to me "When I grow up and be a mommy and get married I'm going to use a cheese grater too." It is so funny to me what an adult privilege she thinks that is!
So, to follow up on the previous post, Jens is finally walking! He first walked at my Mom's house one day - just started cruising around the room, then when we got home he refused to do it for more than a few steps (the video below was an exception). Then we went to my sister in laws house, and he did it there. Finally on Friday he started walking at our house. It was so funny to be in another room and see him toddling around the corner.
We've been joking that he looks like he's had knee and hip replacement surgery. He definitely isn't graceful, but hey, I'm not complaining...
We've also been out enjoying the sunshine for the past few days, Jens is really into going outside now, and sits at the gate or backdoor pointing at everything.
His favorite words right now are uh-oh, and thank you (sounds just like tatoo). He spent an hour in his crib last week throwing out his binky, loveys and blankets and saying uh-oh over and over. Finally, he fell asleep with nothing left in his bed to toss out.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment