I hadn't planned anything for dinner, and I've been cutting myself a little slack on Thursdays lately because getting home from work and preparing dinner is not as easy as it might sound. So, lately I've been picking something up for dinner.
And pizza sounded perfect - so much for that diet!
A little later, Silja said to me "Mommy, what kind of pizza should we get?"
I said, "Why don't you choose today?"
she said, "How about macaroni pizza?"
I laughed and said, "Oh, do you mean pepperoni?"
She said, "Yeah, that kind."
Still laughing I said, "Well, macaroni is a kind of noodle. Pepperoni is what we put on pizza."
She thought for a minute and said "Okay, let's get Peppernoodle pizza."
I laughed so hard at this little wrinkle in the mind of three year old.... I love just having conversations with her, you never know what you are going to get!
And below is another classic Silja pose. Please note she did her hair all by herself...
2 comments:
Okay Cym that story is so cute! And I love that picture of Silja...she looks like an aerobics instructor! I hope your household is feeling better soon!
what a cute conversation! She will look back some day at that picture and think what a cool kid she was... love the pose!
Post a Comment