I've been recovering from traveling last weekend to sunny (and rainy) California. And, the weekend before that, Knut went on his annual NFL guys trip to Boston. Actually it seems like it has turned into an annual MLB/NFL trip as this year they saw the Red Sox vs. Yankees and Patriots vs. someone else. I stopped listening after he described the restaurants they ate at in beautiful B-town.
My trip to Santa Monica was great. My friend Tammy and I ditched motherhood for the weekend (thanks, guys!) and flew down for my friend Shannon's wedding. The wedding was gorgeous, at a beautiful Malibu bluff estate next door to Michael Eisner's home (or so we heard). It was gorgeous. Congrats Shannon & Brian!
Click here to see the home and property... GORGEOUS!
Tammy and I were like hawks looking for celebrities... we did see a papparazzi spectacle following Heidi Klum and her babies. And we sat a table away at the Ivy from the hulk in Green Mile, Michael Clark Duncan. You were right, Tammy! That is my public apology for staking my life that he was Ving Rhames. Whoever it was, their biceps were the size of Jens!
It is good to be home. We both had fun but it is nice to have a few days or normalcy in between all this travel, but I with the dual-citizenship spouse know this can't last for long. Darn those Norwegians!
Pics from our trips may come later, maybe not.
No comments:
Post a Comment