We had a really fun weekend - we went to the Pumpkin Prowl at the zoo with Abbi & Peter and their families. The kids had a blast. We saw a martial arts troop do a performance to Thriller & Ghostbusters, and now Silja wants to take karate. I should tell her they usually don't do the moves to that music. She is such a little jitterbug! She is just like her mom... lovin' Michael Jackson!
We also went up to The Farm in Snohomish and got some pumpkins. It was fun, but for some reason kind of anticlimactic. We waited until late in the season to go and the pumpkin all looked horrible. And I usually like the ugly ones! I came home with a huge green one and the kids picked tiny white ones. They'll look cute on the porch, until they rot and the squirrels eat them and make a mess, that is!


No comments:
Post a Comment